Course leader: Christina Catherine Dahm
Graduate school: Faculty of Health
Graduate program: PH
Course fee: 4,635.00 DKK
Max seats: 20
Status: Course is open for application
Semester: Spring 2021
Application deadline: 03/05/2021
Start date: 31/05/2021
Administrator: Annette Poulsen
Please note that this is a residential course taking place at Sandbjerg Manor in Sønderborg with mandatory stay over.
Title: Nutritional Epidemiology
is being offered by the Graduate School of Health, Aarhus University, spring 2021.
Criteria for participation: University degree in medicine, dentistry, nursing, or Master’s degree in other fields. The participants are expected to have completed an introductory course in epidemiology.
Aim: The aim of the course is to provide knowledge about methodologies used in nutritional epidemiology.
- Insight into study designs in nutritional epidemiology
- Insight into design and conduct of nutritional epidemiological studies
- Insight into strategies for analyses of nutritional epidemiological data
- Ability to evaluate nutritional epidemiological studies
Contents: Principles for designing nutritional epidemiological studies and different strategies for analyses of nutritional epidemiological data will be introduced. The current status of nutritional epidemiology, as well as potential directions and challenges will be discussed.
The course will consist of a combination of lectures, group work, and discussions.
Instructors: Christina C Dahm, Berit Lilienthal Heitmann (University of Copenhagen) and others
Dates and times: 31 May – 3 June 2021 from
Venue: Sandbjerg Manor, Sandbjergvej 102, 6400 Sønderborg
Participation in the course is without cost for:
- PhD students and research-year students from Aarhus University
- PhD students enrolled at partner universities of the Nordoc collaboration. A payment for accommodation of DKK 4635,00 will be charged.
- PhD students from other institutions in the open market agreement for PhD courses. A payment for accommodation of DKK 4635,00 will be charged.
- Others: DKK 4635,00 incl. accommodation
- 31 May 2021 12:00 - 18:00
- 01 June 2021 09:00 - 18:00
- 02 June 2021 09:00 - 18:00
- 03 June 2021 09:00 - 12:00