Course leader: Anja P. Einholm
Graduate school: Faculty of Health
Max seats: 24
Status: Course is finished
Application deadline: 20/08/2020
Start date: 17/09/2020
Administrator: Johanne Gregor Nielsen
An introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Reg. no. C254/05
is being offered by the Graduate School of Health, Aarhus University, fall 2020.
Criteria for participation: University degree in medicine, dentistry, nursing, or Master’s degree in other fields and/or postgraduate research fellows (PhD students and research-year medical students).
Aim: To introduce PhD students at Health, Aarhus University to the basic terms and principles of GMP controlled manufacture of pharmaceutical products
Learning outcome: At the end of the course the PhD student should:
- Be familiar with basic principles and terms of GMP and its impact in Danish legislation
- Be able to understand specific challenges arising from GMP
- Know where to seek advice concerning further development of GMP skills
Contents: Introduction to the historic development of GMP
- GxP, GMP, EU GMP, US GMP, WHO GMP, PIC/S What is this?
- Introduction to most relevant EU-GMP guidelines
- GMP Interpretation in Industry, Public Service Institutions, and at Authorities.
- GMP case study
Recommended knowledge for participation: The course addresses participants without or only very limited knowledge of GMP.
Head of Course: Dirk Bender and Anja P. Einholm
Number of Participants: 24
Dates and Times: 17 and 24 September, 1 October 2020, at approx. 8.30-16.00
Place: Kollokvierum Øst (1268-218), Victor Albeck Bygningen, Vennelyst Blvd 4, 8000 Aarhus C
Course Fee: DKK 2520
Participation in the course is without cost for:
- PhD students, Research Year students and Research Honours Programme students from Aarhus University
- PhD students enrolled at partner universities of the Nordoc collaboration
- PhD students from other institutions in the open market agreement for PhD courses
Application deadline: 20 August 2020